Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Heritage Keepsake Painting

I recently made this special piece commissioned by Jackie.  Its from a bible that her grandparents gave her years ago. Its such sentimental keepsake to her.  Never underestimate the power of heritage being handed down.   When it is heartfelt and has heart behind it, it means the world to others.

This was completed on a thick canvas with Acrylic paint.  
I loved painting this so much!  

Bibles hold a special place in my heart as well, I have a few, but my
favorite is a hand me down from my grandmother 
because it has all her writings in it highlights and 
underlining that she did in it!

If you want to check out Jackies instagram page it is here:

She is so sweet, I know you'll love her too!

Have a great day friends!

Brenda



No comments:

Post a Comment