Saturday, February 10, 2018

Siblings walking to a rodeo!

Dont you love siblings?  
They see you at your worst and at your best!  
Gotta love them, 
Super loyal and forever family!

This painting I made for Jessica Matos, of I dream of Homemaking.  If you aren't already following her on instagram, you must! Here is the Link: I Dream of Homemaking - Instagram 
The painting is of her 7 kids walking in to their first rodeo!  
What a sweet memory to paint for them!

The original picture had cars and trucks in the way and so I was able to take those out.  This gave the focus on just the kids.

My husband can make a custom wood frame for an added cost and this frame did not disappoint!  It was left natural and it turned out great!

Here is the painting in Jessica's beautiful home!

Much love to you all!
B. Calvert


Reserve your custom spot today at B. Calvert Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment