Monday, April 17, 2017

Lynden, Wa Dutch Village Mall Painting


My newest painting is of my small town's landmark! The Dutch Village Mall was built in 1987, but remodeled in 2015.    It is a great attraction to our town.  It has a hotel in it and a restaurant down below.  
This painting was done in acrylic and is 16Wx20Hx1.5Depth Gallery Wrapped Canvas. 
  This original painting has been sold. 
 I'm very honored for where it will be placed and its exciting and sad to see it go!

I ordered Flat Prints of this made with Giclee on Watercolor paper.  I have also ordered Greeting cards and Post Cards. I hope to get these into stores soon! 
Let me know if you'd like some.







Want to commission me to make a painting for you?  Go to this link to purchase!

Or simply email me for more info.  I'd love to chat!

Looking forward to working with you,

Brenda Calvert

No comments:

Post a Comment