Friday, September 2, 2016

Original Painting 16x20

This original is now up for Sale!  It is based after the verse Ecc 3:1, "To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under heaven." 
For me, dandelions resemble change.  The change of the seasons.  We may not like the season of life we are in right now.  But, these simple dandelions remind me that I need to be content with where I am at in the moment.  To not be always pressing for the future.  To realize that there is a purpose in the now of our lives.  To look around and enjoy the little things that are around us.  To be joyful, because chances are, when the future comes, we will be a bit sad that yesterday is gone.



Turquoise, White and Black acrylic paint was the main


Close up shot of the dandelion detail.



This painting is listed for $175.00 on my etsy site or can be purchased directly from me.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/462845672/original-painting-by-brenda-calvert-ecc?ref=shop_home_active_1

No comments:

Post a Comment